Private Airboat Rides Boca Raton Rates
It is always best to book your Boca Raton airboat rides with us in advance. We will need your email to send a confirmation and directions so please fill out the contact form with all information requested on our contact page. Also please see our frequently asked questions section to answer any questions you may have about our airboat rides at the time of booking. Come and Enjoy our Loxahatchee Everglades Tours in the Florida Everglades.
Our 1 hour private Airboat Ride
If you only have time for a one hour everglades tour. Enjoy a quick glance of the Everglades and all it has to offer on a smaller private boat not a barge that is no fun. Email us today to make a reservation for this tour.
$275.00 Includes up to 2 riders after that additional passengers 13 and older 75.00 each, kids 12 and under 35.00 each 5 and under free.
Fun for the entire family, a fun ride to see the Florida Everglades in Boca Raton And surrounding area like airboat rides in Coral Springs.
- Includes hearing protection for all riders.
- Private Airboat Ride
- Children 5 and under ride free after the initial 2 passengers
Our gold 2 hour tour includes 2 passengers additional passengers 13 and older 75.00 each and kids 12 and under 35.00 each 5 and under free
Our most popular airboat ride the 2 hour gold Everglades tour, this package includes an in depth look at the ecosystem of the Florida everglades, narrated by your Native Captain with multiple stops, viewing wildlife, historic sites as well as a fun family airboat ride. This airboat tour is narrated and we make frequent stops for wildlife, Alligators, Birds and photo opportunities. In all this airboat tour package is for everyone, a great echo tour of the everglades with a splash of speed and excitement.
Multiple photo opportunities and wildlife encounters
- Available year round
- Includes 2 riders.
- Additional adult riders $75/each
- Children 12 and under $35.00 each.
- Children 5 and under ride free
- Come explore the largest subtropical wilderness in the southern portion of the United States. Classified as one of the widest rivers in the world, a river system 60 miles wide by a 100 miles long which flows from the Kissimmee river south to Florida Bay at the tip of the south end of Florida. One of the terms or nick names for the Florida Everglades was popularized by Writer Marjory Stoneman Douglas she called it the River Of Grass because of the water flow and all of the sawgrass that is found in the Florida Everglades. On your airboat ride we often encounter wildlife such as the American Alligator who makes his home in the Florida Everglades as well as several species of snakes and birds such as the great blue heron, the egret, the white Ibis and the roseate spoonbill. You may encounter are native turtles that live in the shallows as well.